5.Noviembre.2010
Im sure, all happened by a reason.
Im sure, all happened by a reason.
I would like to know why is this reason.
Anyway, i found one day by day why is the reason of small things.
This is because...you could have bad experiences, but too, you could have the most best and unforgettable experiences of your life.
I have had my first experience as an au pair.
At the beginning all looks was right, but during the routine start wrong and the treat too, finally all finish so bad and they sent me out in the same they without enough time to find a house or hotel( it was 5 o'clock).
In this moment i have had in mi mind the hotel where i bring my parents, couple of weekends ago and i took the decision to spend one night there while i found a family or whatever.
The next day i found a cheaper hotel and i went there in a taxi.
It was a terrible hotel!! oh my god!!
When i came there there were anybody to attend me, it was a house not a hotel, it was cold frozen and without internet so...definitely horrible!i was talking with my sister on the phone to find another solution.
Finally,after spending several hours there frozen, i took a taxi and went to another and really good(hopefully!!).
I made a profile couple of days ago on couchsurfing's website was trying to find some help.
There were some people were trying to help me and finally a friend of a friend of someone on the website, was started to help me.
She came to the hotel and she took me to their house, were treating me as a family member, really nice experience spending a day with them ;).
The next day they bring me to the train station to go to London to meet my sister's friend who were helping me to today.
So...now im living in London thanks to my sisters' friend.
I talk about this because if I had not tended this experience, would never have known people who have had the fortune to know, and I'll be grateful forever.
All this has been a difficult experience, strange and different, which I learned many things and I'm continuing learning today.
Thanks to all of this people who help me, people who was trying to help me and (of course)to my family specially my sister, because she is like my personal God xD
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario